I’m beginning my 19th week of training. I seriously cannot believe the weeks have gone so fast! So far, I’ve learned that nutrition matters, sleep shouldn’t be forgotten, and every day is a new day to be your best. This update will be short and sweet, but for those of you following my journey, here is what this week has in store:
- Monday :: REST / yoga
- Tuesday :: Interval Swim :: 2500m
- Wednesday :: Interval Bike :: 70 min w/ climbs + strength training
- Thursday :: Interval Run :: 60 min
- Friday :: Aerobic Swim :: 1x [800m; 2x400m; 4x200m]
- Saturday :: Tempo Bike :: 80km w/ 3x12km sprints
- Sunday :: Aerobic Run :: 18km, hilly
My main goals for the week are to focus on nutrition, get a quick brick session added to the plan (even if it is just one mile following the bike), and keep pushing the tempo on the bike. I’d love to be at a consistent 15mph or better by the time the weather breaks and I get my first outdoor ride again.
Let’s get after it! What does your week look like?