I’m coming off a week that was mentally tough. Looking at last week’s numbers, it doesn’t LOOK like it should have been a tough week. But my body felt it, every day. Mentally, that can be rough… that “I shouldn’t be as tired as I am” lie that your brain tells you. I’m working on turning off that part. I worked hard to warm up and cool down properly, because I have noticed that I only have that habit for my runs, and not bikes or swims. This week, I’d like to continue that, but also focus on the recovery side of things. What foods work for me? What additional recovery aids do I need? Trial by fire. Let’s get it.
Here’s what week 22 has in store:
- Monday :: REST / yoga
- Tuesday :: Interval Swim :: 2500m (15x150m @ PE 8)
- Wednesday :: Interval Bike :: 80 min w/ intervals + strength training
- Thursday :: Interval Run :: 60 min
- Friday :: Aerobic Swim :: 1x600m, 1x500m, 1x400m, 1x300m, 1x200m, 1x100m
- Saturday :: TT Bike :: 110km
- Sunday :: Aerobic Run :: 15km, w/ 3x3km @ race pace
Get fired up! What is your goal for the week?