It’s a fresh start. I’m halfway there. 6 months in. I seriously cannot believe it!!! I’m so proud that I really haven’t missed workouts. I’ve been focused. I am determined, and today I feel renewed. I don’t know if I was ready for how much training takes over everything, but I still believe goals are worth sacrificing for, so here we are. It has been a struggle to not be in the pool, but I’m just hoping quarantine ends soon and it also warms up enough that I can get out in open water, too. Until then, we stay calm, we modify, and we wash our stinkin’ hands!
Here’s what week 25 has in store:
- Monday :: REST / yoga
- Tuesday :: Interval Swim SUBSTITUTE ::
- Wednesday :: Interval Bike :: 80 min w/ climbs + strength training
- Thursday :: Aerobic Run :: 16km
- Friday :: Aerobic Swim SUBSTITUTE ::
- Saturday :: Race Pace Bike :: 50km w/ 2x10km efforts @ R.P.
- Sunday :: Brick :: 10km run + 40km bike + 5km run
Get fired up! What is your goal for the week?