I have been struggling mentally to not worry that my time out of the pool is hurting me. Not that I can do anything about it, so its not doing me any good to worry, but still. I did get outside on the bike, which felt good. It is just a whole different ball game than riding inside. It is so much more real. I want to continue riding outside if I can. It takes some psyching myself up to get on the road for some reason, but once I’m there, I love it. That should be a sign!
Here’s what week 26 has in store:
- Monday :: REST / yoga
- Tuesday :: Interval Swim SUBSTITUTE ::
- Wednesday :: Interval Bike :: 80 min w/ climbs + strength training
- Thursday :: Interval Run :: 10km :: 8x1km @ PE 8-9
- Friday :: Aerobic Swim SUBSTITUTE ::
- Saturday :: Race Pace Bike :: 50km w/ 2x10km efforts @ R.P.
- Sunday :: Race Pace Run :: 16km w/3x3km efforts @ R.P.
*PE = personal effort (scale of 1-10)
**R.P. = race pace
Get fired up! What is your goal for the week?