This week has my longest run in the recent past on Sunday, and I’m pretty excited. I can tell a difference in how my body feels now that my weekday runs especially have increased, and I’m still very focused on nutrition. Fueling properly is more difficult than I originally thought, but its fun in a weird, nerdy way. Which is fitting because I can be weird and nerdy 🙂
Here’s what week 27 has in store:
- Monday :: REST / yoga
- Tuesday :: Interval Swim SUBSTITUTE ::
- Wednesday :: Interval Bike :: 80 min w/ climbs + strength training
- Thursday :: Interval Run :: 11km :: 9x1km @ PE 8-9
- Friday :: Aerobic Swim SUBSTITUTE ::
- Saturday :: Race Pace Bike :: 40km w/ 1x15km efforts @ R.P.
- Sunday :: Aerobic Run :: 24-25km
*PE = personal effort (scale 1-10)
** R.P. = race pace
Get fired up! What is your goal for the week?